As of today, August 19th...we have been here two years. I think back to that first weekend here. We were homesick, scared and not sure of what lie ahead for us. Now, 2 years later, we have a great group of friends here, we love living here and it feels like home. We will help with new couples' orientation on the 29th to try to ease the transition for those coming here this year...much like those that helped us 2 years ago. As Elizabeth said, "We are seasoned seminary people now." :)
For the last part of my unusual title today...it is absolutely gorgeous outside. Temp is around the mid 60s I think and I opened all of the windows!!! The fresh air smells great and it is nice to have the breeze blowing through the room as we do school. What a great start to the school year!
2 comments:
Oh! That is sooo Jordan! Hope you have a great school year!
What happened to our baby girl? She is so grown up now!!!Ans...she is just as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. You All...and us...are truly blessed!!
Mom WE
Post a Comment