Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Having a blast in Florida!

Got this adorable picture of all of the cousins!! Such blondies!!! We went out to eat at a really nice restaraunt last night. Jordan & Brianna actually split an "adult" meal...crab cakes. It was adorable watching Jordan split the meal and help Brianna prepare her baked potato. The kids are having fun together and watching the little ones makes me realize how grown up my "baby" really is. Rain today, so we went to the mall so Grammy could take the 3 girls school shopping. I guess I'm going deep sea fishing with the guys tomorrow...should be fun!!!


3 comments:

Mom W.E. said...

The pictures are great! Glad you are having a good Time! You are right..they are blondies. Love, Mom WE

amberly said...

just adorable!

miss you guys. Morgan asked yesterday "where is the GIRL Jordan?"

hope the rest of vacation goes great!

Meegan said...

Oh my goodness! Brianna is almost as tall as Jordan. I still see her as a four year old like when we left Illinois :)