Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fourteen Years of Marital Bliss

Lance & I celebrated our 14th anniversary yesterday. Hard to believe we've been married that long! He made us a wonderful dinner complete with shrimp cocktail, smothered steak and baked sweet potatoes. Jordan even drew up a menu for the night. We then played a very long family game of Dominoes. We are planning an "adult only" night out very soon as we have a gift certificate to use! :)


3 comments:

amberly said...

14! Congrats! I pray the Lord continues to love you both through the beauty and strength of marriage. (and I am LOVING those bangs in you wedding pic!)

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! Those are wonderful pictures! It is so neat that you included Jordan in the celebration. Lovin' the sprials!

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy that "adult only" date night! May God bless your family and your marriage this coming year!