This is a hard, emotional journey. I am typing this while the birth mom, her dad and her mom are making the decision as to whether or not let us adopt Ethan. We went to the hospital this morning and since Carrie was asleep, we went straight to the nursery. About 45 minutes or so later, the social worker came up to the nursery to tell us to leave and wait. Birth mom was having second thoughts, wanted some time to think and spend time with the baby. The day had started with us probably taking him "home" this evening. What a rollarcoaster!!
Our fear yesterday was that her dad would get to her and cause her to question her decision. I am praying for God's will and grace for us. Most of all, I want Ethan to be where he is meant to be.
I'll update when I can...
2 comments:
praying with you for God's best for Ethan and all of you.
We love you and are holding you each close in our hearts and thoughts as we pray for guidence and strength during this process!!!
MOM W.E.
Post a Comment