Sunday, August 3, 2008

We're home

Trying to get organized to work a few days and then go to Florida.

I think I want to find out from our placing agency if anyone goes through a domestic adoption without spending the time at the hospital. Of course, we would visit and meet the birth mom and the baby. I wonder if we could then wait out the 72 hours at home and go get the baby when the paperwork is signed. It would be better than being hung up in all of the drama at the hospital and would give us a few days to plan to be gone...or work a few extra days. I'll have to check into that.

Jordan is already talking about "next time" and Lance, the most grounded person in the family, is in a "we'll see" attitude.

Praying for discernment and looking forward to our vacation...

No comments: