Sunday, March 1, 2009

In case you've been following...

Just an update in case anyone was wondering how things are going w/ the home health agency. Lance & I met with the manager in our office here. She was unaware that ALL of our patients had been taken away & never meant for that to happen. (Significant kinks in the communication from the top down.) Problem is...we've already made adjustments to our schedules for how things would go without this position. We left it that we would handle all patients in our town here and I would continue to cover nearby as able. (That means 3-4 patients per week instead of the usual 6-8.) In the meantime, I've picked up 3 more kids and that is great!!

I feel okay with our ultimate decision. I just need to be strong and say no when I can't handle any more visits. Thanks for the support and prayers during this unusual time.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad to hear things are sort of getting settled at work for you. How much longer are you there? Can't remember and Jackie asked me the other day. Hope you don't have any more run-ins with the police.