Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I think I've finally lost it...

Okay...the stress of my work situation (the home health position) is starting to get to me. Today I got pulled over for speeding...half a mile from my house!! The officer was quite rude and said I was going 49 in a 25 zone...NO WAY!! I looked down at my speedometer when I saw him & I was going 35. Still not the speed limit, but definately not 49 mph. I got off with a warning, but as soon as I rounded the corner away from him, the tears started to fall. I think this is an emotional outburst that has been building for a week!! (Thank you to my dear sister for listening today! And to my nephews who make me smile!!!)

On any given day this little run in with the law wouldn't have upset me, but the stress of the home health agency and the rudeness of the officer was more than I could handle. I think I'm going to go to bed and hope tomorrow is better.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm so sorry!! That is so frustrating. Those cops like to hang out on that street - I've been lucky so far - - but it's so hard not to speed there! I'm glad you only got a warning, the Lord shined his grace in that moment! Chin up and I hope today is far better!

Mom W.E. said...

Sweetie, I am following your frustrations..but this company has never been known for good management. The Rn could have jumped the gun...I'm sure your skills are not in question...and, sorry..but part-time people are not always up for raises in this business..I know I ran an agency for 20 yeasrs...it was never a question of skill, but of avialabilty. We all love you..maybe agood cry helped! Hang in there! Love, MOM W.E.