Couldn't come up with a title for this post...just wanted to update for those reading out of state.
I've kept an eye on our adoption agency's website and to date five families that have profiles on the site have gotten their babies. All 5 families are in the original group of 10-15 that put their profile on the web when it was made available in September. This gives me a little more hope that we'll get a baby too.
Lance is officially registered for his CPE this summer. It is going to be a crazy summer. He will work 8-5 for 4 days a week. This makes childcare challenging as I work 3 days a week and he is only off one of the days I work. He also has to work two nights a month 4-midnight and two nights a month midnight-8am. We have been blessed with wonderful neighbors that are teachers, have the summer off and have girls Jordan's age. I am super thankful that they will be helping us with her this summer!!
I am excited for the home schooling convention we are attending in April. We are researching a new curriculum for Jordan and are very interested in one that is computer based! We'll see it first hand at the convention and decide then.
My work situation has calmed down and I have settled into a life of mostly pediatrics with 1-3 adults per week. I am enjoying the slower pace and independence I get from being self-employed. The babies I work with are a joy and they are all hitting some big milestones right now. Must be the spring air!!!
We are traveling to our new conference mid-April so Lance can sit in front of the DCOM and continue his certification process. I am excited that Jordan & I get to go along and bask in the sun for a day. Some much needed time away...even if we will only be gone for 3 days. :)
So...that's what is new here. Thought I should post an update. The summer trips to our home state...or anywhere for that matter...will be few with the CPE thing going on. We welcome visitors any time!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! Sounds like you have a jam packed spring and summer planned.
Post a Comment