"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump
Friday, March 27, 2009
Confused...
So it has been a rough week around here. In addition to the stomach thing, I have been sick all week. I had this "attack" (for lack of a better word) 2 weeks ago with LOTS of stomach pain through the night and then again on Monday night. My MD is thinking it is my gall bladder, but so far the tests are coming back negative. (Ultrasound yesterday and CT scan today.) I've been having pain on the right side under my ribs all week and the worst nausea ever...even worse than morning sickness. So...we're taking a wait and see approach. I am armed with good meds to get me through the weekend and plenty of bland, tummy friendly foods. If I'm not better by Monday, I'll get another gall bladder test. So...I covet any prayers that this just goes away and never comes back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh good grief! Glad to hear you have good meds to get you through the weekend. Let me know what happens on Monday. Hope you feel better soon! Hugs to everyone!
Post a Comment