We have met with Stacie, our adoption worker, twice this week. All she needs is our medical forms and our home study is complete. We have picked a placing agency and our baby will come from Ohio!! Now we need to put together a 24 page picture book (copied 20 times) so the agency can show them to birthparents. Whew!! The agency said the wait is about 6-12 months.
Jordan wanted to look at baby clothes at Wal-Mart last night. 8) I am ready to get closets cleaned out, rearrange my (so a crib will fit) and clean out a few drawers for baby clothes. All in due time!
My prayer is that God will guide us through this process and give our birthmom strength in making this decision. I pray that the process will go smoothly and we will have our baby in our arms. I am reminded that this will happen in God's perfect time.
No comments:
Post a Comment