Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Recovery

The procedure yesterday well, despite the fact we alomost backed out at the last minute. They didn't have a lazer available to take care of the endometriosis. Lance didn't want them to find endo and close me up and have to go back in. The doc said she didn't need the lazer and would cauterize any endo she saw.

SO...procedure went on as planned and I am resting at home. My little "nurse" Jordan is taking good care of me while Lance sees my home health patients today. The biggest relief is I have had almost no nausea! Praise God! They put a patch behind my ear to help and I have anti-nausea meds here at home (which I haven't had to take since last night).

We have such a neat "family" here in seminary. Two of our friends have supplied us with meals...thanks Stephanie and Amberly!!! Yummy!

No comments: