I really like weekends! It is a cool, cloudy day and we are home. I made some Amish Friendship Bread this morning, Lance is doing some cleaning up outside & Jordan is out playing with Abbey. It is a great day! Relaxing...get the rest of my notes done...Lifetime movie on the TV. Ahhh....
It finally feels like I am getting a "Spring Break". I am feeling well enough to enjoy the day. Actually, I feel fine...full of energy!! I finally slept a full night last night and woke to very little discomfort this morning. It is going to feel good to get all of my notes caught up!!
Lance is cleaning out under the deck to hopefully ward off those pesky black widow spiders. We have a breeding ground for them out there: old bags of mulch, siding, bricks. He is hoping to take away their home and make them want to leave. Then, this summer he is going to spray like crazy! We've only seen them in the back. I want to start landscaping and weeding in the front, but will do so with a watchful eye!!
Jordan is excited because all of the kids in the neighborhood were gone this week and are coming home one by one. Her friend, Abbey, returned last night. They are out playing now...sharing stories about their new "Webkinz". I am apparently making them hotdogs for lunch so they can eat together. :)
It is going to be a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment