Thursday, April 17, 2008

Glorious Sunshine

No better way to say that it is a beautiful day!! I guess we are going car shopping this afternoon before Lance has class. The mileage on the Protege is making him nervous and it still has enough value for a decent trade or outright sell. We are in a good place...don't NEED a car right now, so we can be picky and get a good deal. It is a nice day to try to shop around. Rain forecasted from Sat-Tues, so this is as good of a time as any to look.

I have a meeting at work (home health) tomorrow with the woman that oversees all of KY. It is a meeting with all of the PT staff. I am hoping the meeting is good and productive as there are many changes that need to occur.

As for our adoption process...we are awaiting medical forms to be filled out. I am making appts. for physicals. I am working on our profile booklet...not getting it done too fast as I am developing some pics from Christmas and haven't been home long enough this week to get too much accomplished. I will be glad when this semester is over!! Four 1/2 weeks and counting!!

No comments: