For the 2nd day in a row we have ice, snow and sleet. Schools are closed and I have cancelled my first 2 visits of the day. Lance is doing a drive around to see how the roads are to see if I can go to work at 10:30. The snow is falling...I have a warm cup of coffee...life is grand! Jordan is outside playing with a friend of hers. How I like living in a neighborhood!!
We may be getting our first big snowfall here this weekend. Supposed to be getting a storm on Friday. That would mean no trip to see Nicholas. We haven't had a big snowfall since we moved here and that would be kindof fun. Especially on a weekend when no one has to work and we can get together to play in the snow. I guess we'll wait and see!
1 comment:
Life is good when you have a warm cup of coffee!
Post a Comment