"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Valentine's Day
This holiday is a big one for our family. Lance & I got engaged Valentine's Day weekend 1993. Seems like a long time ago...well it was 15 years!! YIKES! In our current situation it is not practical to go out for an expensive dinner. I look forward to crab legs (on sale at Kroger), rice pilaf and fresh asparagus at home with my family. We even have sparkling cider to top it off!! I think we'll enjoy a quiet movie...No Reservations just came from Blockbuster Online. Should be a nice evening. Maybe I'll even break out the china. Jordan loves to eat on the fancy plates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes dinner out is over rated, we are having you chicken parm recipe.
Post a Comment