Tuesday, February 12, 2008

UGH!!

I am getting completely overwhelmed. I have picked up enough First Steps "kid-os" that I almost don't have enough time for home health. Yet, it makes sense to keep the home health position as a back up. Things have been so stressful in that office for...well...the whole time I have worked for them. I don't know that I need the added stress. I got a call yesterday that there are about 3 new home health referrals for this week and I can't get them in. I am working part of the day today and Thursday (my supposed days to be at home). I have told myself for a year that things with the home health agency, "will get better...some day". That some day has still not happened. Just venting here...sorry if you actually read my blog and get to hear me whine today.

My quote for such stressful days, "Thank you, God for giving me a job that provides for my family."

No comments: