I am trying to play "catch up" today after spending the bigger part of the weekend on taxes. I am getting some computer stuff and home school stuff done this morning. I have a TON of paperwork to do for work, stuff to go through for our adoption process and our house is a mess! Having a bunny is a bit of a cleaning challenge and add to that an 11 year old that doesn't see a "mess" like mommy does. :) I came home from spousal ministries last night and dusted my bedroom at 9pm. Am I losing it?
Somehow things will get done. I am pleased that my taxes cost only half of what I expected...nice surprise!
It is nice that Jordan is home schooled...she makes me laugh. She is currently trying to train the bunny to stay in a harness so she can take her outside when the weather is better. Gracie is not cooperating and is faster than my 11 year old. It is quite funny...should videotape this!!
Back to work....
No comments:
Post a Comment