
My "baby" is officially 15! The next big event in her life will be getting her permit. Not sure I am ready for this, but it is a natural part of getting older. Another way of learning how to let go. At least we have baby steps along the way to prepare us and these life-changing moments happen over years of raising a child. Still not sure I'll be ready for the day she pulls out of the driveway for her first solo drive.
Other stuff: Our offer on the house has been accepted and after 3 days of waiting on the bank and sending forms, and more forms...we are officially under contract. Our inspection is today and if all goes well, we will close on the house on 3/16/12. WOW! This has all gone very fast and is definitely in God's hands!!
I'll post pics of the house later.
No comments:
Post a Comment