Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ch..Ch..Changes!

I've said it before, but I think we live in a constant state of transition. The only thing truly sure in life is the change that constantly occurs.

1. We are 3 weeks away from moving into our own home. I can't wait to get there! We are living among boxes w/ bare walls and empty shelves. I'm ready to set up our new home!!

2. As of March 1st, I will be employed with a local group that does pediatrics. Nothing will change in regards to the children I see, but I will no longer have to do my own billing. YEA!! This will take a HUGE weight off of me, but it is a change. I've been working on my own for almost 6 years. I'll be an employee again.

3. We are starting a Women's Ministry at church and I am on the core planning team. It is very exciting! We have events scheduled throughout the Spring, including a mini "retreat" on March 31st that I am planning. I am praying about leading a Bible Study this summer. Our Women's Ministry, Heartlink, will be working with a local pregnancy center as our outreach project. It's so neat to see the women of the church come together!!

So...that's a summary of what is going on here. This...as well as normal life for us: church, band, youth group. It's all good!!

No comments: