Saturday, March 12, 2011

Awesome



I'm sure the word awesome is over-used. I use it a lot myself. What else do you say when you are so in awe at what God has created? We've had a beautiful weekend...full of sunshine and cool breezes. I am still amazed at the beauty of the ocean while we drive to do errands or stop to take a walk in the sand.

As I mowed lawn today and dust flew in my face (we had buckets of rain just 3 days ago), I was reminded that my yard is sand. As I looked at the cherry blossoms and azaleas already in full bloom, I was reminded that our growing season is already in full force. We have butterflies spreading their wings! It's March! I still have to be reminded where I live and how different it still feels....and yet it is still awesome. Awesome that it is beautiful here in the way Florida is beautiful. Awesome that God has made our country so different and each area beautiful in it's own unique way. How cool is that?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Is that your beach? It is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your sunshine!

Unknown said...

yes...that's our beach. I didn't take the pic; it's from a N.B. website, but it is our beach! :)