Thursday, March 3, 2011

ERCP #2

So, officially confirmed today that I am having my 2nd ERCP on 3/16 at 1pm in St. Louis. Found out that I will be in the hospital from Wed afternoon after the procedure until Friday morning because this doc does an extensive ERCP. That is good, because I really don't want to have to do this a 3rd time!!! On Friday morning at 8am I will have an endoscopy to remove the stints they put in on Wednesday. After that recovery, I will be released from the hospital. As it stands now, we will come back to FL on Saturday. Jordan will miss her last basketball game, which makes me sad, but we have no choice at this point.

So, there it is. Prayers the week of the 15th are greatly appreciated!!!! I'm praying this one does the trick!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the up date I'll pray it works this time! And safe travels!