Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Italy?

No, I'm not going to Italy, but my doctor is. Must be nice! My ERCP has been moved to 3/25. The good thing is that I'll get a spring break w/ Jordan: no band, which means maybe a day or two in our PJ's, maybe some reading on the beach. The bad part: another night in the hospital as the stints won't come out until Monday & having to wait another week to be fixed. Had another bad night last night. Broke down & took something for pain to sleep and still woke up a few times through the night. UGH!

I'm the type that will make lemonaid out of lemons, so I'm already looking at fun things to do since Jordan won't have band next week. There may be some scrapbooking or shopping involved...hmmm...

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Shopping sounds good, Maybe with Emily or Leila????