I had decided before we even saw this house that I wanted to change the color of my kitchen. I've had a hunter green kitchen since we've been married and wanted a change. Most of my dishes and things are neutral now, so changing the color means paint, rugs and towels. In addition to new color, I wanted to decorate w/ coffee decor. I was thrilled to find out the kitchen was already painted red!! A few of my friends started off my decor with some pictures and stuff and then my mom sent me a late Mother's Day gift and helped me decorate my kitchen the rest of the way!! It is fun and gave the kitchen a punch of color!! Another step to making this house our home.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump
Monday, August 16, 2010
My Kitchen
I had decided before we even saw this house that I wanted to change the color of my kitchen. I've had a hunter green kitchen since we've been married and wanted a change. Most of my dishes and things are neutral now, so changing the color means paint, rugs and towels. In addition to new color, I wanted to decorate w/ coffee decor. I was thrilled to find out the kitchen was already painted red!! A few of my friends started off my decor with some pictures and stuff and then my mom sent me a late Mother's Day gift and helped me decorate my kitchen the rest of the way!! It is fun and gave the kitchen a punch of color!! Another step to making this house our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment