That's what Jordan said about our day w/ Stephanie & Paul and their family on Friday. "Mom, it's a good day!" There was such a sense of peace and calm in her voice. An ahhh...it's good to spend time with our friends. I agree. It was a great weekend! We spent Friday with them at their condo: swimming in the ocean and pool and even got to eat out at a beach-side restaurant!! Then, they came here for church on Sunday and lunch at our house. Our first official visitors in our new home!! I am so thankful that they shared their vacation with us!! It truly was a great weekend!!
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump
Monday, August 9, 2010
A Good Day
That's what Jordan said about our day w/ Stephanie & Paul and their family on Friday. "Mom, it's a good day!" There was such a sense of peace and calm in her voice. An ahhh...it's good to spend time with our friends. I agree. It was a great weekend! We spent Friday with them at their condo: swimming in the ocean and pool and even got to eat out at a beach-side restaurant!! Then, they came here for church on Sunday and lunch at our house. Our first official visitors in our new home!! I am so thankful that they shared their vacation with us!! It truly was a great weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment