"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump
Monday, July 26, 2010
Up, down, up, down...
That's what transition feels like...up high one day, feeling down the next. I was getting some pictures ready to be printed to send out today and that's all it took. Jordan & I are feeling a little homesick. Looking at pictures of our friends that are now far away dredged up that all to unfamiliar feeling. UGH!! I'm thankful these days are far and few between, but they are horrible just the same. I'm now trying to desperately figure out ways to go back to KY or drive to Myrtle Beach. I know, I know...not gonna happen. It was worth a try. So for now we'll hold onto memories and pictures. This too shall pass...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We miss you guys too! I think Meghan was able to help Jordan at least laugh when she called.
Post a Comment