Thursday, June 24, 2010

All packed up...

Well, that's about it. Our chapter here is about to close. The house is packed up...actually we got done at 3pm today...ahead of schedule. That was a nice feeling!! We enjoyed an evening with friends without the loom of packing hanging over our heads. The moving truck comes tomorrow and then we'll leave on Saturday or Sunday, depending on when our stuff will be delivered next week.

It's wierd to think we'll end this week in Kentucky and begin next week in Florida. The next time I go to church, my husband will be the pastor.

I am so thankful to the friends that have fed us, prayed over us and loved us this week (this week and the last 4 years!!) I am excited that my mom and sister are coming to help and to send us off on the next phase of our journey!! I am ready to go and sad to leave all at the same time. I am ready to stop living out of boxes and get our new home settled.

The next post will hopefully be from our new home or somewhere along the way...

2 comments:

amberly said...

praying for continued peace in transition, friends!

Stephanie said...

Praying for a smooth move to Florida! I know we will miss you guys!