This picture is of Joradan & Louisa. Louisa is 10 years old and VERY sweet! She & Jordan are getting along well & communicating better every day. Jordan has become less shy in the last day or so and is opening up w/ the Brazilians more. She & Louisa even left my sight for awhile to go to the sleeping area so Louisa could give Jordan a scarf that she knitted!!
The other picture is Jordan getting a manicure. This is one of the services offered to the women of Mafra, but they wanted to do Jordan's nails. They are really pretty...pink w/ a flower on each nail.
Last night during our prayer time, we broke into groups of 7 and prayed for each other. Jordan stayed w/ me. When we prayed over her, one woman, Sandra, prayed in the English she knows. Afterwards, Vivian, who speaks only a little English, was pretty sure that she was speaking in Portuguese what Sandra was praying in English...at the same time. Only God puts the same words into two women's mouths at the same time. Vivian felt strongly that God has a plan for Jordan...her dream. So neat!!
I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming. I think the Brazilians see Christ shining thorugh her as well, even though they've only known her for a few days!! My prayer over Jordan was for God to continue to lead her and be strong in her life. I pray that she always knows God's love and follows his direction for her life. II pray that God gives me & Lance wisdom to help her through her teen years and help keep her on the right path.
1 comment:
You make me want to cry every time I read this. I am sooo proud of you guys. I miss you JOrdan!!!
Post a Comment