Friday, July 17, 2009

Lance


Lance preached at a street service on Wednesday night. Apparently, it is a big deal to get asked to do this. He had only 5 minutes to deliver a sermon and an alter call. I think it took more like 8-10, but who's counting. It was to the point and powerful! Way to go, Lance!! And...the interpreter part (thanks to Pedro) went well too! They worked well together!!!

I am very proud of my hubby!!

2 comments:

amberly said...

soso glad for you all to be there! way to go Lance! we really miss you guys. thanks for the updates. can't wait for the face-to-face version.

love!

jikorte said...

From Mom...
I was glad to see the pictures - I'm sure it's just a sample of many memorable moments. Keep yourselves safe and well - know that we love and pray for God's blessings on you all!