Friday, January 21, 2011

Universal Studios

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow design


We're having a lot of fun at Univ. Studios! Of course, we seem to be spending a lot of time at Harry Potter World. :) I was too tired to post last night, so I put a slideshow in tonight. Favorite attractions: Harry Potter, Simpson Ride, some sling shot ride Lance went on, Mummy indoor roller coaster, ET adventure, Terminator 2 3-D show...yea...we are having a good time. And...since we got 3 day passes and the parks close between 6-7, there is time to relax at night.

Tomorrow, we'll finish up here and then travel about an hour to my brother's for a short over night visit before going home. The plans are for a sushi feast for Jordan's birthday w/ her uncle...a rare treat!

1 comment:

Selena said...

I loved your Smilebox...even though if you can believe it I have not read any of the books! Please tell Jordan Happy Birthday for me. I don't know if you have heard but we are getting a Strebeck Laurie next December! (Our Layne is getting married). We will always have a special place in our hearts for our Kentucky Laurie!! Love to you!