This fall I started noticing some familiar, yet not so good symptoms. I had some days with nausea, that all too familiar stomach ache at times, indigestion and heartburn. I passed it off as not eating right or typical post-gallbladder symptoms.
It all came to fruition while visiting family last week. I got extremely nauseous after being w/ Lance's family and other symptoms followed as the week ended. (I spent the 12 hour drive home from IL miserable and laying down in the car.) I am now eating very little and the pre-ERCP symptoms from last Spring seem to have returned.
I am praying that I do not have to have another ERCP. I dodged pancreatitis w/ the first one & fear what could happen if they go in again. I really just want to feel better. I am really tired of feeling sick and nausea is very tiring.
Thank you for the prayers for healing for me. Please pray for Lance & Jordan. They are saints for dealing w/ this again. More responsibility falls on them when I'm sick, not to mention the worry that comes w/ having a loved one not feel well.
No comments:
Post a Comment