So, yesterday I posted about being thankful for our health. I got a call a couple hours later that my grandpa, Vince was in the ER. He has multiple medical problems and was bleeding internally. It didn't look good and we made tentative plans to head there today. As of last night he was less critical and looks to be okay. They've given him 3 units of blood, blood plasma (to clot his blood), dopamine to raise his blood pressure (it was 80/30 when he got to the hospital) and flew him to St. Louis for better care.
I worry about my grandmother, my 4 uncles, my mom and our family. We are very close and hurt when one of us is hurting. Good thing is our support system and faith are strong.
My family could use some prayers as grandpa pulls through yet another medical scare.
No comments:
Post a Comment