
It's been a really good week!! So...here it goes:
1. Couples' Connnect on Monday night was awesome. We (and 2 other couples)made a gingerbread house for a contest and we won! We got gift certificates to a local diner. Then, we heard from the seminary's president and his wife about marriage in maturity. They are a great couple and had a lot to teach us.
2. Meeting with First Steps on Monday. Not usually a favorite of the week, but I got a lot of information on billing insurance and found out how to expedite the process.
3. The election is over!!
4. We got to babysit Carolina (see picture above) on Thursday night and had a blast!!
5. One of my babies took 6 steps yesterday!! We've been working on this for some time! My job is so rewarding!
6. (Okay...I have six this week) Lance & I had a quiet evening last night after Jordan went to spend the night with a neighbor of ours. She is having so much fun living in a neighborhood!!
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Glad to hear you had such a great week! Totally agree with #3!!
Post a Comment