Thursday, October 9, 2008

Reflections...

No Fave Five Friday this week as we are traveling again and I need to do a shorter post. I've worked a lot this week and am thankful that in the economy today that I am employed and able to provide for my family.

I am amazed at how God takes care of us even in the smallest of things. I have to see 5 patients today while preparing to be gone for the weekend, getting homeschooling done, etc... The home health agency called this morning in a panic and needed a new patient seen. That would take another hour out of my already busy day. Of course, I said I would go, but became stressed almost to the point of tears. I prayed over breakfast that God would supernaturally help me get things done. Not 5 minutes later the phone rang. The nurse at the office called to tell me the patient had a fever and was not released from the hospital. PRAISE GOD! (Not praising that this patient has a fever, but that once again God took care of me.) This seems like a small feat for a God so big, but I know he took care of me in a time of feeling overwhelmed!

If we look everyday at the small miracles in our lives, we will be amazed at what God does for us. Most of us know he is with us for "big" things: times of loss, fear, crisis. But, I know he is there everyday walking with us, holding our hands and loving us! PRAISE GOD!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are all over the place! Hope you have a fun and safe trip!

askin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.