
Credit to Suzanne: http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/ for kickstarting this Fave Five Friday "movement".
This week has been unusual, topped off by Jordan having strep throat. I sent a fax last night with the pages upside down, so the service coordinator got blank pages. I went all day today with mismatched earrings...and no one said a word. Feeling a bit like I am "losing it". :) Good thing it is Friday!!!
Here it goes:
1. Jordan won the right to be the youth judge at the chili contest at church this weekend. She did this by identifying 5 spices correctly, one of which was ground mustard!! Funny thing is...Jordan doesn't like chili. I asked her why she is going to be a judge when she doesn't like chili, to which she responded, "I have never been a judge of anything! I'll get through it with lots of water and mints." LOL!
2. We got our Matrix back from the shop. This is the 5th time it has been in service for not starting and we think they got it fixed this time!! YIPPEE!
3. Jordan is feeling better thanks to antibiotics.
4. Beautiful weather this week followed by GLORIOUS RAIN today!! I don't usually like driving in the rain all day, but we so desperately need it!!
5. My hubby made guacamole burgers for dinner one night this week...just like the ones at Red Robin. SO YUMMY!!
Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
Really glad Jordan is feeling better.
Hope you can get some down time before you "lose it". Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment