Yes, it is only Thursday, but tomorrow I will go to work and then we leave for our "home state" as soon as I get home. The Lopes family is going with us...it will be a blast!!
Weekly Fave Five:
1. Women's retreat was awesome!! We experienced how we take in from the world through our senses. We also discussed our body image and how we see ourselves, how God sees us and how the world thinks we should look. Interesting!
2. Our tandem is finally together and able to be ridden. Lance & I took the voyage ride around the neighborhood and then he gave Jordan and her friend Abbey turns on the bike. We really like the way it rides and it is really light. When is the next MS 150?
3. Craft making with Jordan on Tuesday. (See earlier post) Didn't turn out like we had hoped, but we had fun!
4. Lance & I went on a 9 mile ride on Wednesday evening. Took some adjusting to get used to the new bike, but we did a good ride. (At least that is what my legs told me) There are a lot of hills in this state!!
5. Myth busters at church. Jordan's youth group did myth busters last night. We got back from our ride in time to catch the last couple of tests. The two phonebooks held together, even when pulled between a tree and a jeep (after breaking 2 tether cords)!! And...flour does ignite if blown just right into a flame...it did better than the coffee creamer! :)
So I guess I did a Fave Five Thursday this week! More posting about our trip when we get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment