
Go to Suzanne's blog: http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/ to learn more about her Fave Five Friday idea.
The list this week is good therapy. It has been a long week; I guess I'm just tired from all of the traveling. I look forward to some down time tonight!!
1. Captivus on Tuesday night was great and thought provoking. We discussed leadership and being "thick skinned" and then one step further, we discussed taking care of our "skin" so we can be effective leaders. I have discovered I need more down time and alone time to unwind than I realized. I've been worn out this week with no time to unwind the last few weeks.
2. Stephen Ministry training on Wednesday night was amazing! We heard from a chaplain from Hospice. She was excellent and gave many good tips.
3. Found out a friend of mine and her husband are one step closer to adopting their foster children....YIPPEE!!
4. Fall Festival on campus was a blast last night. We reconnected with people we hadn't seen in awhile, ate good chili and had a lot of fun.
5. Lounge outfit from my in-laws. I came home from work and put on this incredibly comfortable and soft lounge outfit. Ready for a night of movie watching...27 Dresses or Made of Honor..mmm.
Have a great weekend!!
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are having some down time. I understand your being worn out! Just your travel schedule has been crazy!
Tell little bean I heard the hippo Christmas song on the radio today, yes the radio.
Hope you have a calm, relaxing weekend.
Post a Comment