Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fave Five Friday


Okay...so it is Saturday, but I'm going to do my "Fave Five" anyway. I stole this idea from a friend of mine and thought it was good to end the week on a positive note. SO...my five favorite parts of the week:


1. Paulo, Juliana and Carolina came for an unexpected visit on Monday. Carolina is so funny...she is a cute baby!


2. Coffee and cool weather on Tuesday evening. AHHH!!


3. Jordan's sweet words as she comforted a friend on Thursday. "Love 'em like Jesus"


4. Picture to the right of the little guy I ended my work week with. He has a great smile! "My kids" had a good week: 2 of them took their first steps, one is done with First Steps and the other ones just melt my heart...like Athan!
5. Ended our week with an evening with Paulo, Juliana and Carolina. We had dinner and PEACH COBBLER! Yummy! I'm not sure how Juliana manages to win almost every game we play...hmmm.
So there you go. My first Fave Five Friday. I feel like it was a good week, especially if I can find these five good things without thinking about it! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Boy I wish I could take credit for this idea but it really goes to Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.

Great list! That Jordan what a blessing, she is so sweet! Glad you had a great week.