The windows are open, I hear my windchimes blowing and the house is otherwise quiet. Lance is in class, Jordan is in the yard playing with friends. I am here sipping my coffee...AHHH!
This is some much needed solace after a very frustrating day. Both jobs are making me nuts right now. The home health agency tried to trick me into seeing a patient 40 minutes away. First Steps is mandating trainings and that gives me child care issues! Thanks to Nicole, Jordan will be well taken care of during my FULL DAY training on Thursday. I think I have next week taken care of with Lance's help on Tuesday afternoon. (We are fortunate that he doesn't have class on Tuesday afternoons this semester.) Anyway...sorry to vent...we all need a forum for releasing frustration now and then!!!
So now...on a quiet, cool evening...AHHH!!
2 comments:
I would love to be there to enjoy that coffee and Ahhh with you.
hope the training isn't miserable.
let me know if i can ever help with Jordan. she is welcome here any time!
Post a Comment