Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fave Five Friday #3

It has been a great week!! The challenge is which 5 things to put on my list!

1. Amberly came and helped me organize my pantry, which has led to other organization projects in the house. YEA!

2. Lance & I had one of those "reconnect" talks on Sunday night. You know, the week goes by without much time alone and you find you have a lot to talk about. Sunday night was one of those heart to heart nights with my hubby!

3. Communion on Monday night was amazing....really kept me thinking. We discussed the Beatitudes and how they fit into our lives today.

4. My "babies" at work are all doing amazing things this week. It has been a very rewarding work week!!

5. Outing with my family on Thursday night. We got free ice cream at Cold Stone, took the tandem to a bike shop and then bought Jordan clothes for the cooler seasons we are moving into. It was so much fun! We haven't done a family outing in awhile!!

I know the list is complete, but I must say I am also looking forward to the women's retreat later today and into tomorrow. Going to learn about being a Sensate Woman and getting some much needed relaxation and connection with God.

No comments: