Yesterday, Lance & I celebrated our 17th anniversary. It's really hard to believe we've been married 17 years! Although, when I sit and think about it, we've been through a lot in just 17 years. We've moved 5 times, suffered loss, have a daughter in high school, Lance has completed 2 master's degrees, I got 1/2 way through one & I cannot even count the job changes in all of this....wow. That's a lot!!
So, here we are. I would never have imagined 17 years ago that I would be a pastor's wife, living in Florida. Life is good and we are blessed! God has given me more than I could have imagined!! I am thankful for the richness of the 17 years we've had together and cannot wait to see what God has planned for our future!!
1 comment:
Happy anniversary (again)! Wishing you many many more happy years together!
Post a Comment