![]() |
| Make a slideshow |
We went to South Carolina to see Paulo & Juliana and the girls for Thanksgiving. Our God-daughter was Baptised on Wednesday, so we were able to be at the church for her special night! The weekend was wonderful, packed with lots of playing NERTS, snuggles with the girls, Black Friday Shopping (all night--we got home at 7:30 am) and so much fun. I wish I could have packed all four of them in the car and brought them back to Florida!! We also got to see Pedro and Juliana (Paulo's brother and sister in law). It's extra fun when we can all get together.
The miles between us seem long. It was so hard to drive away on Saturday. I'm glad we have Skype and other forms of media to keep us in touch, but it is not the same as being there. So glad we got to spend Thanksgiving together!!

1 comment:
You had a visitor from Portage,IN! I know where that is!!
Post a Comment