But can't they stay outside? SERIOUSLY!! I have a lizard lost in my living room! YES, my living room. I was alone tonight, as is usual some nights, and saw a tail dangling from the beam on our ceiling. YUP... a lizard. I donned a pair of Lance's shoes (their bigger than mine) and grabbed a net on a stick. I got the lizard off the ceiling, only to have it go behind the TV. Now it is harboring in the cracks of the fireplace somewhere. Jordan will catch it and take it outside, but now it is hiding from us. I'm wedging a towel under my bedroom door if we don't find this critter by bedtime!!!!! Yes, Lance, I know they won't hurt me, but I also don't want the surprise of finding this lizard in my bed, the shower or falling on my head from the ceiling. Please, little creatures of God...stay outside!!!!
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
All of God's Creatures
But can't they stay outside? SERIOUSLY!! I have a lizard lost in my living room! YES, my living room. I was alone tonight, as is usual some nights, and saw a tail dangling from the beam on our ceiling. YUP... a lizard. I donned a pair of Lance's shoes (their bigger than mine) and grabbed a net on a stick. I got the lizard off the ceiling, only to have it go behind the TV. Now it is harboring in the cracks of the fireplace somewhere. Jordan will catch it and take it outside, but now it is hiding from us. I'm wedging a towel under my bedroom door if we don't find this critter by bedtime!!!!! Yes, Lance, I know they won't hurt me, but I also don't want the surprise of finding this lizard in my bed, the shower or falling on my head from the ceiling. Please, little creatures of God...stay outside!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree some of God's critters really do belong outside,lizards,mice, voles just to name a few. Remember, when the time comes, grab the towel BEFORE you run screaming from the shower!
awww...it's so cute!
how can you be scared of that cute little thing? ha ha
hey...my cat once killed a mouse and brought it to me in MY BED AS I WAS SLEEPING as a little good morning surprise! He was so proud of his accomplishment! He just had to share his enthusiasm with me!
so be happy it wasn't a dead mouse!
Post a Comment