"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump
Saturday, May 1, 2010
A snapshot of our new home....
We went to visit the Navarre and Pensacola areas this weekend to get some stuff done for my work down there and to see our house!! The weather did not cooperate at all--no swimming in the ocean for us! Lots of rain, overcast skies, wind and cool temperatures. Like always...we still had a great time...it's Florida after all!!
Our house is going to be wonderful! It is really big and has been mostly updated. Not at all what you think of when you envision a parsonage. Storage is going to be tricky, but we will just get creative. We may decorate the family room with our bikes! :)
In general, the area is very nice and I think we'll settle in quite nicely. Although, leaving Kentucky is not going to be easy. While watching the derby from a sports bar in Ft. Walton Beach, Jordan & I both cried during the singing of "My Old Kentucky Home". God is good and faithful and He is already taking care of details before I even ask. I know He is ahead of us in this move. He will guard our hearts and make the move be as easy as possible. I know that He has a friend (or 2) waiting for Jordan that we haven't even met yet. As for now, we'll walk through this time in joy and sorrow...laughing...and at times...crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
LOVE THE GAZEBO!!! It was good to see where you will be "HOME."
Post a Comment