
This was a great, sometimes intense Upward season! Play is a lot different with 6th-8th graders! This year Jordan was the only girl on her team and she took it in stride! Her goal was to break her record of 2 baskets in a season. Well... the last game of the season she not only broke her record, she got 2 baskets...that means she ended the season with 4 total baskets AND she made 2 baskets in one game...another record broken!! She plays better and more aggressively as the season goes on and this last game was her best yet. The above pic is a picture of the 2nd basket she made. I could've taken a picture of it actually going in, but I was too excited and quit taking pictures so I could cheer for my girl!! Great season, Mustangs!!!
2 comments:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I know, I am awsome!!!
Just kidding!!! I am sad basket ball is over, I am also sad I do not get to yell at the boys on my team and scare them at practice till they give me the ball!!! Again, just kidding!!!
Way to go Jordan!!! Awesome job!!
Post a Comment