
Our little Elijah would be SEVEN years old. Seven years...that seems like a long time ago. Elijah was born at 20 weeks gestation at 6:10 am on 3/6/03 weighing 9.5 ounces and was 7 3/4 inches long. What I remember about Elijah: I craved garlic cheese bread EVERY day I was pregnant with him. He particularly liked spicy food (and I do not), so I ate more of it too. Elijah got very active when he heard his big sister sing to him. When he was was born, I remember thinking how cute he was!! He looked so different from our girls...I wonder who he would have looked like. I wonder what he would be like as a SEVEN year old boy. Mmmm...
So today we'll celebrate Elijah's short time in our family with an angel food cake (with blue glaze--Jordan's request). Of course, she wants to put a pink polka dot candle on the top. I don't know who Elijah would have been, but I don't think he would have wanted a pink candle on his cake. Happy 7th Birthday in Heaven our sweet boy!!
1 comment:
OH COME ON!! Why do you think he would not have wanted a pink polka-dot candel???? I bet I would have had him trained to like pink!!!!!
Post a Comment