

On Feburary 2nd at 3:15pm I will officially have a teenager. Where does the time go? I know other mothers have asked the same thing, but wasn't it just yesterday I brought this tiny bundle home? I can remember the day she was born like it just happened and now I have a teenager. Shhh...I'm not even sure I can even say it out loud!!
So let me tell you about this "teenager" of mine: she has a vibrant personality and a great laugh. She has a zest for life that is absolutely contagious! She has a natural talent for playing the flute and working with small children. She is completely obsessed with Harry Potter right now and likes the books, movies...well everything Harry Potter. She says what's on her mind (not always a good thing) and has a heart of gold.
I feel blessed to be Jordan's mommy and look forward to what God has planned for her future. Happy 13th Birthday, Jordan Lynn! I love you!
2 comments:
Okay, not as cheesy as I thought that it would be. I don't know that "obessed" is the right word...try "addicted, REALLY OBSESSED, or REALLY, REALLY, REALLY OBSESSED!!" Thank you for being my mom!!!!
I love you to!!
What a great comment from Jordan. You are a great MOM!!!! Thanks for giving me a Great... Granddaughter.
She is a true Joy, and we always look forward to time spent with her!! (and you all too!)
Our Prayers are with you for tomorrow....talked to Lance, so sounds like he'll make it home!! Love, MOM W>E>
Post a Comment