
So today is Lance's birthday & it's been quite an eventful day for him. He got to take Jordan to the pediatrician in the snow this morning. (Good excuse to put the truck in 4 wheel drive.) He found out he passed through the Board of Ordained Ministry and is all set for an appointment this summer. YEA! We thought the meeting went well last week; it is just nice to know that he was passed through!! Jordan and I took him to Taste Buds for some awesome pizza for lunch. And then, he started class this afternoon. (He has class today from 2:30-9:00pm.) This is the beginning of the end: the first day of his last semester. WOW! What a day. OH...and he'll come home to find out I got our taxes done and we're actually getting a refund! So cool!
I really don't think he looks like a 41 year old...definately doesn't act like one...still a kid at heart! I will say that I am so thankful that God put this wonderful man in my life. He is a wonderful husband and an awesome father. He takes such good care of his me & Jordan. I think he is going to make a great pastor. We have a wild ride ahead of us in the next year---it's gonna be fun! Happy Birthday, Lance! I love you!
1 comment:
Must you do a cheesy thing on a birthday???? I mean, come on! this was cheesyer than my birthday!!!!
Stop talking about the "last day of the last semester at seminary" junk!!!! That is all I am going to say, except for this one last remark. YOU ARE VERY VERY VERY CHEESY!!!!
I love you too, Dad!
Post a Comment