One thing I learned from my experience in Brazil was to concentrate more on personal relationships and less on time and my "to do" list. The Brazilians don't worry about what they have to do or when they need to be somewhere...for the most part. If they are in a conversation w/ a friend or someone needs them, all else is put aside.
I have a "to do" list today...but I am going to take Jordan and Abbey swimming. There is only so much time left with this sweet girl God gave me and today...it's all about her!! It is cloudy, may rain, but we're going to give it a try. I'll pack lunches, put on the sunscreen and have fun today!!
Tomorrow she starts 7th grade...((SIGH))
1 comment:
Meghan was so excited to see Jordan and Abby at the pool! Glad you guys had a great "last day" of summer!
Post a Comment