Thursday, August 27, 2009

15 Years!!



When I say it, 15 years sounds like a long time to be married. But when I think about it, I don't feel like we've been married a long time.

15 years ago I had such a different idea of what marriage was going to be like. I had the 4 kids, white picket fence and a dog on the front porch. I had a vision of this life that you see in fairy tales. Okay... life isn't a fairy tale, but it has turned out to be way better than I ever imagined. Sure...we've had our difficulties, but to be married 15 years and be so happy and content...that's something to be thankful for!

I thank God for bringing me a wonderful husband and a great father to our daughter. I thank God today for the 15 years we've had together and pray for many more to come!!

No comments: