I haven't posted in awhile and thought I would just give an update on the January happenings in the Whorton household.
Lance--will start his "J" term class this week. He has 3 half days this week, 3 half days next week, a paper and a test. All of his preliminary reading is done...yea!! CPE this summer with hospice was cancelled...UGH!! He is scrambling to get into another one. He had the entire last year and a half planned based on the CPE this summer. He's a little angry about the whole thing.
Jordan--started Upward basketball this past week. Her age group this year is 6th-8th grade...YIKES! She's one of the youngest again. Her team is all boys except her and one other girl. The boys are rather cute...they seem to be a little protective of having a girl on the team. I heard one ask more than once if she was okay...after being hit by a ball or whatever.
Me--Settling into the Stephen Ministry Coordinator position. After today I will finally have a secure, confidential e-mail through the seminary. (This has been a feat as they don't want to give me an e-mail account cuz I'm not a student or staff.) Training will start in February and should keep us rather busy. (Lance is training this year).
In a nutshell...that is what's up here. Hoping we'll get a big winter snow yet this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment